Friday, April 4, 2014

Skulls, skulls mad more skulls.....

I decided to make more skull earrings since I am still on my Betsey Johnson kick!

 I have more pink and turquoise beads than the small rainbow above.   The only color that missed a mate was orange, thus is will have to pick up another one of these skull strands.


I thought this pick would turn out less blurry, but here is a pair with onyx spacers.



For the green skulls, I used tiny jade spacers, because I thought peridot would be a little too bright
and flashy.



Spacers are usually available in all colors and stone.   Tiger eye could work with cream colored or white skulls and of course skulls in brown.  I only used onyx, dyed coral, jade and shell bead spacers.


I used the red coral beads with the red skulls.



Pink and black always works.  



I plan on picking up more white skulls and making some earrings using tiger eye or crazy agate.


I continued with onyx for the last few pairs below.






No comments:

Post a Comment