Sunday, July 27, 2014

Betsey Johnson inspired earrings, necklaces and bracelets


I have been meaning to work on more Betsey Johnson jewelry pieces for a while.   For me, it's all about skulls and roses.  If I find some cute heart beads in the near future, I will start working with those as well.  There are many rose pendants for sale all over.


This pendant below is rose quartz and it was gently carved.

 
 

I liked this blue rose.   It's acrylic and lightweight.


Skulls, skulls and more skulls.  


I wanted to make a dangle pendant with roses and skulls.  The pink and black go together perfect!



I added peridot bead spacers to these earrings.  

 

I had some small red roses to use (of course) and I used hematite spaces for the next couple of pairs.




The next pair have small skulls with the roses.....


And medium and small skulls


All earrings have sterling silver findings and posts. 


The bracelet above is a stretch bracelet and I plan to make another using pink skulls. 

That's all for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment