Sunday, October 4, 2015

Finds, finds and more birthday treats and a huge Kre-o score!


My girls, Crystal and Chevy took me to dinner for more birthday shenenigans! And they brought merlot and a love betsey bag! Love! So cute! 


The Mister and I had a nice date day with ended up with shopping in Pasadena...,,,

I picked up some Pink Sugar! Yes, Chevy I have to copy you.  This stuff smells like candy! 


Anais Anais is my fave perfume of all time! It was the first perfume i wore as a teen that was considered expensive.  I like essential oils.  Peppermint is one of my favorite scents.  I add it to my house cleaner sometimes.  Dr. bronner's cleaner of course.  Nothing cleans like Dr. bronner's.  It's great for laundry, floors, random stains and dishwashing liquid.  It's mild enough for shower gel and face wash, but I think the tea tree and rose washes are the best for that. 


The mister picked out my lucky skinny jeans.  I actually liked them. 


We cranked the Winery Dogs sophomore effort all day.  So far, so good.  There seems to be a lot of Bad Company, "Straight Shooter", influence. 


I was very happy for the mister!  He found a bunch of Kre-o that didn't make it to the stores. ( Robots in Disguise) that is TJMaxx exclusive.  These were great finds, Christmas came early for the Mister.  For those who want these Kre-o exclusives, TJMaxx and Marshall's are the places! The Hound set looks super cool! We can flip the Kreons online eventually.  


No comments:

Post a Comment