Thursday, January 21, 2016

More earrings and crochet.....


I was sick at home with extreme allergies and hives, blah, but I did have a chance to catch up on some earrings and jewelry.  Below is a pair with silver findings, garnet beads with jasper spacers. 

 

One of my resolutions was the knit and crochet more. This is a matching hat and scarf . 



Here are a pair with tiger eye and rose quartz beads ....



This pair is jasper with a small jade bead on top and howlite on the bottom. Sterling silver findings. 



These are lapis lazuli chipped beads. 



This pair are blue apatite beads with silver fish hooks.


 
This pair below were a garnet pair that needed repair. I added sterling silver findings instead of th original gold plated hooks. 


 
One of my best friends sent me these beads a couple of years back and I am still enjoying them. These lapis lazuli earrings have a onyx spacer in the middle.



These are black goldstone with a blue shell bead in the middle. The beads face a midnight blue to them.



I still have a bunch of other ideas, but a trip to Michael's is on the agenda as soon as I feel better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment